Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan
About Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
OPD Scheudule: 9.00 am - 5.00 pmbook an appointment
Dr Srinath is an eminent cardiothoracic surgeon with an experience of over 11 years in performing and complex cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries in adult and pediatric age group.
- DNB ( Cardiothoracic Surgery), Kovai Medical Centre & Hospital, Coimbatore, 2002
- MS (General Surgery), Medical College, Calicut, 1998
- MBBS Medical College, Calicut, 1994
Special Areas of Interest
- Experiences in performing entire spectrum of congenital cardiac surgeries including ASD / VSD closures, TOF corrections, Bidirectional Glenn Shunts, PDA ligations, and Conduits and Redo Congenital surgeries.
- Experienced in handling cases that involve high risk due to preoperative low LVEF, Ischemic MR, Left Ventricular Aneurysm, Ventricular Septal Rupture or Unstable Angina with hemodynamic instability.
- Of the total CABGs performed by Dr Srinath, more than 85% were beating heart surgery.
Member of Travancore Cochin Medical Council
Member of Tamil Nadu Medical Council